No War, No Sanctions, No Intervention, No Assassinations on Iran!
- When: Saturday, Feb. 4, 1 PM
- Where: Rally at 47th Street and Broadway, New York City
- (then march to Israeli Consulate & US Mission to UN)
New York, NY – On Saturday, Feb. 4th protests are scheduled in over 45 U.S. Cities – rallies, marches, vigils, and occupy protestors will gather to demand “NO War on Iran! NO U.S.-Israeli Aggression against Iran!”
Over sixty national and international organizations, from New York City to San Franciso, to Tampa to Chicago to Norfolk to Washington DC; in Canada, Ireland, India, and Norway anti-war activists will be staging peaceful but loud street actions to:
- Notify the U. S. Government – from Obama & Congress down to local city and state governments – and from Israel to AIPAC, which has constantly threatened to bomb Iran – that the 99% will NOT accept another war;
- Stop crippling sanctions against the people of Iran, stop cyber attacks & drone surveillance and stop assassinations of Iranian Scientists!
- Don’t accept another abuse of our national resources, our human resources and the security of a peaceful and prosperous life;
- Don’t allow another theft of the national budget for killing!
- Let the oil corporations know that we will not trade blood for oil!
No War, No Sanctions, No Intervention, No Assassinations on Iran
Facebook Event Page: http://www.facebook.com/events/214341975322807/
Where: Cities Across the U.S. – Check listings: http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/o/1170/p/salsa/event/common/public/index.sjs?distributed_event_KEY=655